Tour code: MJYS5
Description: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Jackson, Grand Teton, Salt Lake city
Day 1 Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
Depart from Los Angeles this morning, and begin our pleasant journey. Pass through Mojave Desert and enjoy the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees! Arrive in Las Vegas at noon (Passengers who join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide by the second floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas). After Las Vegas, we continue our journey to St. George Utah and stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar
Day 2 Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon – Salt Lake City
Drive to Glen Canyon in the morning, which holds back Lake Powell. Lake Powell is the nation’s second-largest artificial lake surrounded by 96 canyons. The view is stunning. The next stop after Glen Canyon, is Antelope Canyon— one of the Top Ten Sites in the World for Photography. Next we head to Bryce Canyon National Park to discover the spectacular view of the reddish-orange colored sandstone formations, called hoodoos. An amphitheater that is filled by pinnacles, spires, bridges and mesas. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Salt Lake City Airport or Similar
Day 3 Jackson – Grand Teton – Yellowstone
We drive through part of Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming before arriving at Jackson Hole. Enjoy the picturesque view along the way! The Elk Antler Arches is a must-see, in downtown Jackson. After lunch we are headed to Grand Teton National Park following the road that runs along Snake River. Snow covered mountains, shimmering alpine lakes and abundant wildlife together make Grand Teton a fairyland! Next stop is Yellowstone National Park. We take you to see the bunch of impressive spots including Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faithful, and West Thumb Geyser Basin, etc. Stay overnight in Big Sky Montana. (Thermal features in Yellowstone are surrounded by board walks, each attraction takes averagely 30 minutes to walk, please wear walking shoes)
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky Resorts or similar
Day 4 Yellowstone National Park – Salt Lake City
Today we continue our amazing adventure in Yellowstone! We appreciate the elegance of Yellowstone, such as fascinating Yellowstone Lake, Fishing Bridge, and Thundering Upper Falls. Needless to say, spot elk herds, buffaloes, or a bald eagle for yourself! Head to Salt Lake City in the afternoon and stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion Downtown Salt Lake City or Similar
Day 5 Salt Lake City-Hometown
This morning drive to nearby newly renovated State House of Utah, and the virtue kingdom of Mormons, Mormon Temple. After a friendly tour given by missionary sisters transfer to the airport and conclude this unforgettable vacation.
*Please schedule your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00PM.
1st & 2nd person: $568
3rd person: $40
4th person: $388
Attractions settings and features
Yellowstone National Park, Antelope Canyon Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Teton, Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
**The mandatory charge includes entrance fee of Yellowstone NP + Grand Teton NP + Bryce Canyon NP + Jackson Cable Car+ Salt Lake +fuel surcharge=$100/person
** Antelope Cavern changed to optional item, with price adjustment starting from January 1, 2018: adult USD 48 / person, Child USD28 (8-12yr) USD0 (-7yr), include the admission fare of USD8 per person for NAVAJO protected area (The price may be adjusted again)
* * as the Yellowstone cabin is very popular with tourists, the following departure dates for the cabin should ask for the tour seats first during 4/28/20118-10/13/2018 with Saturday departure (Except 9/8/2018), and will be surcharged USD160/room. For Other departure date, cabins are not available without surcharge.
4 night hotel accommodations;
Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($9/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
Optional tour items (price subject to change without prior notice):
*The mandatory charge includes entrance fee of Yellowstone NP + Grand Teton NP + Bryce Canyon NP + Jackson Cable Car+ Salt Lake +fuel surcharge=$100/person
Antelope Cavern adult USD 48 / person, Child USD28 (8-12yr) USD0 (-7yr)
Terms and Conditions
- Those with Buy 2 get 1 free promotion
– Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. The free(3rd) person needs to pay USD40 for hotel surcharge/Admission fee for Theme Parks. The 4th person tour fare USD388. Standard Triple and Quad Room price shown on this website is the average cost after adjustment.
– Please select ‘1 Triple, 3 Adults’ for ‘Buy 2 get 1 free’ or ‘1 Quad, 4 adults’ for 1 group of Four. The free person and 4th person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
– Those who join tour from Las Vegas can choose from following places wait for tour guide:
①. 1:30pm, Las Vegas airport(LAS), you can wait at (A)Level 1 of Terminal 1, at Starbucks Coffee [OR] (B)0 Level of Terminal 3, at Exit 51 for tour guide’s pick-up. Please let us know your choice while making reservation.
– Other time, please choose from following schedule:
②. 3pm, pelase wait at Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise Tower Starbucks
Guests of Circus Circus Hotel can not check in by self. Hotel accept overall arrangement by tour guide only.
– Those who join tour from LA, please make sure you can arrive LA at least one day ahead. Please choose pick-up point from following schedule when place order, and we would be greatly apprieciate your being punctual to meet tour guide on join date.
—-7:00 AM (others) (8:45AM : SFO/ASF/LT3 /YL)Chinatown (600 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
—-8:00am Holiday Inn El Monte (Los Angeles LA Hotel)(9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA, 91731)
—-7:15AM Lincoln Plaza Hotel (123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey ，CA 91755)
—-7:15am Hilton Hotel San Gabriel (hotel guest only, 225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776)
—-7:45 AM Quality Inn Rosemead(9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170)
—7:15AM 99 Ranch Market Arcadia(1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007)
—-8:00 Pacific Palm Resort (hotel guest only, 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA91744)
—-7:10AM Holiday Inn La Mirada (hotel guest only, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada CA 90638)
—- 7:30AM The Hotel Fullerton (Crowne Plaza) (hotel guest only, 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 928319)
—-7:40AM Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton (222 W. Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832)
—- 8:00 AM(others) 7:15AM : SFO/ASF/LT3/YL) La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona（Hotel guests only , 3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768）
—-7:30 AM Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead（ 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770）
—-7:45 AM Vanllee Hotel & Suites Covina（hotel guest only, 1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724）
—-8:30 AM(others) 7:15AM : SFO/ASF/LT3/YL) Holiday Inn Diamond Bar（hotel guest only,21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA）
—- 8:45AM(others) 7:30 AM ( SFO/ASF/LT3/YL ) Best Western Executive Rowland Heights （18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748）
—-7:00AM Days Inn Fountain Valley Parking Lot(9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley)
—-7:00AM Hotel Irvine—Eats Restaurant Entrance (17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614)
- Transfer-out, on final day, you can take hotel free shuttle to Salk Lake City(SLC)airport, please schedule your departure flight after 1:00pm.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– no refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
- Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
- Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
- Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We reserve right to amend tour itinerary.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.