Tour code: MJYS6
Description: Salt Lake City, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple Square, West Grand Canyon, Los Angeles
Day 1 Salt Lake City
(YS6 Customers fly into Salt Lake City on this day, and check in the hotel on their own)
YS6 Customers self-check in at Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport after arriving in Salt Lake City.
Please provide tour Confirmation and valid ID upon check in.
Address: 200 N. Admiral Byrd Rd., Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Phone: (801) 746-5200
Hotel: Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport
Day 2 Yellowstone
First of its kind, Yellowstone is home to world’s largest super volcano and over 10,000 geothermal features. Here you can find everything you expect to see in a national park! Snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, canyons, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks… and the most amazing geothermal features in the world! Geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots are the wonders that make Yellowstone truly unique. Sightsee Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, Old Faithful Geyser, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Artist Point, wildlife up close… Spend the night in Big Sky.
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky or Similar (Tours depart on or after May 18th stay overnight in Big Sky, tours depart between April and May 17th stay overnight in West Yellowstone: White Buffalo, Dude Roundup,
Day 3 Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Great Salt Lake – Salt Lake City
Continue to explore Yellowstone National Park this morning! Afterwards, we travel along the Snake River and arrive at Grand Teton National Park, where we see this natural wonder’s amazing view. Travel to Jackson, a famous cowboy town as well as a world’s renowned vacation destination. Ride Scenic Chairlift to mountain top over 10,000 feet in elevation and oversee entire Jackson Valley and the Teton Range stretching afar. Arrive in Salt Lake City to visit the Great Salt Lake. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City
West Thumb Geyser Basin — The West Thumb Geyser Basin is the largest geyser basin at Yellowstone Lake, and an impressive area of geothermal activity that contains hot springs, mud pots, and geysers– some of which are even in the lake itself. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Grand Teton National Park — Grand Teton National Park is located in the Rocky Mountains, Northwest Wyoming. Grand Teton National Park is noted for its stunning mountain vistas, its shimmering alpine lakes and its abundant wildlife. Approx. 30 minutes.
Scenic Chairlift — The scenic chairlift is a leisurely ride that brings you 1,571 feet up to the summit of Snow King Mountain for the best views of the Tetons, the Elk Refuge, and the town of Jackson. At the top, take in the 360-degree view – on a clear day you can even see Yellowstone! This is fun and easy for anyone to enjoy the amazing natural beauty of Jackson Hole and Grand Teton Approx. 100 minutes.
Salt Lake City — Utah’s gorgeous capital city sits amidst the mountains of the American Southwest on the shores of the breathtaking Great Salt Lake. The city is steeped in history and architecture in addition to wondrous vistas and scenery.
Great Salt Lake — America’s “Dead Sea”, water is salty enough for people to float. Approx. 30 minutes.
**Before South Entrance of Yellowstone opens on May 11th, Grand Teton and Jackson will NOT be included in the tour. Tours depart between April and May 7th, additional sightseeing stops in Yellowstone will be made to replace Grand Teton and Jackson, and Mandatory Fee will be reduced by $25 per person.
Hotel: Residence Inn Suites Marriott or Similar
Day 4 Salt Lake City-State Capitol-Temple Square-Las Vegas
Drive to Capitol Hill this morning, and visit the most expensive and magnificent State House in America, Utah State Capitol! Take walk in the State Capitol building, and amazed by the architecture, sculptures and the rich history behind it. Temple Square is our next stop! Follow Mormon Missionary sisters’ lead and see the virtue kingdom for LDS church, the Temple Square and learn the history and teachings of the LDS Church. Arrive in Las Vegas in the afternoon. You may have some free time tonight, or go with our experienced tour guides to see the best of Las Vegas when night falls. Music fountain at Bellagio, Volcanic Eruption at Mirage, Grand Canal in Venetian, and Neon Lights Sky at Fremont Street Downtown Las Vegas… Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar
Day 5 Hoover Dam- West Rim
We are headed to Hoover Dam in the morning, we stop at Hoover Dam, where you can oversee part of Lake Mead. Then we make our way to the Grand Canyon—the Most Famous of Seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is mainly created by erosion and brings you an unforgettable sight-seeing experience. We visit the amazing eagle point, guano point, and so on. If you are interested in taking an advanced tour, it is recommended to take a skywalk or helicopter and boat tour.
Hotel: SLS. Las Vegas or Similar
Day 6 Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory-Cactus Garden- Outlets-Los Angeles
We head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy sightseeing the Cactuses Garden. Then we drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some discounted shopping. Carrying multiple top brands in the world, Tanger Outlets will not disappoint you. The wonderful trip ends in the evening once we get back to Los Angeles.
Departure: Every Mon, Thur, Fri & Sun
1st & 2nd person: $568 per person
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. The free (3rd) person needs to pay USD50 for hotel surcharge/Admission fee for Theme Parks. The 4th person tour fare USD398.The free person and 4th person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
Attractions settings and features
Yellowstone National Park, , Grand Teton, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple Square;
West Grand Canyon, Sky Walk, Hoover Dam
**The mandatory charge includes entrance fee of Yellowstone NP + Grand Teton NP + Jackson Cable Car+ Salt Lake +fuel surcharge=$70/person
* * as the Yellowstone cabin is very popular with tourists, the following departure dates for the cabin should ask for the tour seats first during 4/29/20118-10/14/2018 with Sunday departure (Except 9/9/2018), and will be surcharged USD160/room. For Other departure date, cabins are not available without surcharge.
- 5 night hotel accommodations;
- Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
- Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($9/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
- Optional tour items (price subject to change without prior notice):
**The mandatory charge includes entrance fee of Yellowstone NP + Grand Teton NP + + Jackson Cable Car+ Salt Lake +fuel surcharge=$70/person
Grand Canyon West Rim USD90/person (mandatory, including lunch, effect from 4/1/2016), Skywalk USD25/person; Helicopter + Boat Tour USD220/person (effective from 4/1/2016).
West Grand Canyon Helicopter USD159/person
West Grand Canyon small aircraft USD129/person
Las Vegas Night Tour USD35/person
Las Vegas Night Tour+ the Ferris Wheel USD75, child USD60/person (4-12)
Las Vegas mind freak (5+) USD110/person
KA Show (by Cirque Du Soleil,5+) USD124/person
Fantasy Show (18+) USD65/person
Zumanity (By Cirque Du Soleil, 18+) USD95/person
“O” (By Cirque Du Soleil) USD235/person child USD231/person (5+)
David Copperfield Magic (5+) USD160/person
The Beatles love USD158/person
Blue man USD133/person
Terms and Conditions
- Those with Buy 2 get 1 free promotion
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. The free (3rd) person needs to pay USD50 for hotel surcharge/Admission fee for Theme Parks. The 4th person tour fare USD398. Standard Triple and Quad Room price shown on this website is the average cost after adjustment.
Please select ‘1 Triple, 3 Adults’ for ‘Buy 2 get 1 free’ or ‘1 Quad, 4 adults’ for 1 group of Four. The free person and 4th person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
Please take Comfort Inn Salt Lake City Airport Hotel free shuttle to self-check in the hotel.
- Transfer-out, on final day, we provide free Los Angeles (LAX) airport drop-off service, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights. OR you can self-arrange to Las Vegas airport and schedule your departure flight after 2:00pm, no transfer service.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change (regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– No refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
- Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
- Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
- Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We reserve right to amend tour itinerary.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.