Tour code: YS7
Description: Los Ageles, Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell brand new Princess Cruise, Grand Teton, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple Square; West Grand Canyon, Sky Walk, Hoover Dam, Los Angeles
Tour operator: Majestic Vacation
Day 1 Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
Depart from Los Angeles this morning, and begin our pleasant journey. Pass through Mojave Desert and enjoy the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees! Arrive in Las Vegas at noon (Passengers who join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide by the second floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas). After Las Vegas, we continue our journey to St. George Utah and stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar
Day 2 Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon – Salt Lake City
Drive to Glen Canyon in the morning, which holds back Lake Powell. Lake Powell is the nation’s second-largest artificial lake surrounded by 96 canyons. The view is stunning. The next stop after Glen Canyon, is Antelope Canyon— one of the Top Ten Sites in the World for Photography. Next we head to Bryce Canyon National Park to discover the spectacular view of the reddish-orange colored sandstone formations, called hoodoos. An amphitheater that is filled by pinnacles, spires, bridges and mesas. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Salt Lake City Airport or Similar
Day 3 Jackson – Grand Teton – Yellowstone
We drive through part of Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming before arriving at Jackson Hole. Enjoy the picturesque view along the way! The Elk Antler Arches is a must-see, in downtown Jackson. After lunch we are headed to Grand Teton National Park following the road that runs along Snake River. Snow covered mountains, shimmering alpine lakes and abundant wildlife together make Grand Teton a fairyland! Next stop is Yellowstone National Park. We take you to see the bunch of impressive spots including Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faithful, and West Thumb Geyser Basin, etc. Stay overnight in Big Sky Montana. (Thermal features in Yellowstone are surrounded by board walks, each attraction takes averagely 30 minutes to walk, please wear walking shoes)
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky Resorts or Similar
Day 4 Yellowstone National Park – Salt Lake City
Today we continue our amazing adventure in Yellowstone! We appreciate the elegance of Yellowstone, such as fascinating Yellowstone Lake, Fishing Bridge, and Thundering Upper Falls. Needless to say, spot elk herds, buffaloes, or a bald eagle for yourself! Head to Salt Lake City in the afternoon and stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion Downtown Salt Lake City or Similar
Day 5 Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
We are headed to Las Vegas today. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas and enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip!
Hotel: Linq Casino Las Vegas or Similar
Day 6 Hoover Dam- West Rim
We are headed to Hoover Dam in the morning, we stop at Hoover Dam, where you can oversee part of Lake Mead. Then we make our way to the Grand Canyon—the Most Famous of Seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is mainly created by erosion and brings you an unforgettable sight-seeing experience. We visit the amazing eagle point, guano point, and so on. If you are interested in taking an advanced tour, it is recommended to take a skywalk or helicopter and boat tour.
(Mandatory Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim)
Hotel: Linq Casino Las Vegas or Similar
Day 7 Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory-Cactus Garden- Outlets-Los Angeles
We head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy sightseeing the Cactuses Garden. Then we drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some discounted shopping. Carrying multiple top brands in the world, Tanger Outlets will not disappoint you. The wonderful trip ends in the evening once we get back to Los Angeles.
Land Tour Price is $618 per person.
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. The free (3rd) person needs to pay USD0 for hotel surcharge/Admission fee for Theme Parks. The 4th person tour fare USD398.The free person and 4th person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
Attractions settings and features
Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell brand new Princess Cruise , Grand Teton, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple Square;
West Grand Canyon, Sky Walk, Hoover Dam
- 6 night’s hotel accommodations;
2. Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
3. Las Vegas (LAS) airport 1:30pm pick-up. LAX airport drop-off, please arrange your flight departing after 9:30pm (U.S. domestic flights), 10:30pm (international flights) or later.
- Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($8/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
- Optional tour items (price subject to change without prior notice):
– Mandatory admission fare：Yellowstone Park+ Grand Teton + Bryce Canyon + Lower Antelope Canyon+ Great Salt Lake+ fuel surcharge $90
– Grand Canyon West Rim $90(mandatory, including lunch), Skywalk $35; Helicopter + Boat Tour $220.
– Lake Powell $50/$40(5~10yrs).
– Las Vegas Night Tour $35.
– Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil Magic Show – Believe $110(at least 5yrs).
– Las Vegas La Reve Show $165(at least 6 yrs.).
– KA Show $122(at least 5yrs).
– Fantasy Show $65(Aged over 18).
– Zumanity Show $95(Aged over 18).
– O Show $230(at least 5yrs).
– David Copperfield Magic Show $160(at least 5yrs).
– Zarkana Show $121(at least 5yrs).
Terms and Conditions
– Those who join tour from Las Vegas can choose from following places wait for tour guide:
①. 1:30pm, Las Vegas airport(LAS), you can wait at (A)Level 1 of Terminal 1, at Starbucks Coffee [OR] (B)0 Level of Terminal 3, at Exit 51 for tour guide’s pick-up. Please let us know your choice while making reservation.
– Other time, please choose from following schedule:
②. 3pm, please wait at 2nd floor elevator of Skyrise Tower, Circus Circus Hotel.
Guests of Circus Circus Hotel can not check in by self. Hotel accept overall arrangement by tour guide only.
– Those who join tour from LA, please make sure you can arrive LA at least one day ahead. Please choose pick-up point from following schedule when place order, and we would be greatly appreciate your being punctual to meet tour guide on join date.
—-7:00am China Town (600 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
—-7:15am Radisson Hotel Whittier (Hotel guests only, 7320 Greenleaf Ave. Whittier, CA 90602)
—-7:15am Hilton Hotel San Gabriel (Hotel guests only, 225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776)
—-8:00am Comfort Suites Rosemead (Hotel guests only, 9488 Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91770)
—-7:15am 99 Ranch Market Arcadia (1300 S. Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007)
—-8:30am Pacific Palm Resort (Hotel guests only, 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA91744)
—-7:15am Holiday Inn La Mirada (Hotel guest only, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada CA 90638)
—-7:45am The Hotel Fullerton (Crowne Plaza) (Hotel guest only, 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 928319)
—-8:00am Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton (222 W. Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832)
—-7:30am Knights Inn Rosemead (3633 N. Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770)
—-7:15am Quality Inn & Suites Montebello (Hotel guests only, 7709 Telegraph Rd, Montebello, CA 90640)
—-9:00am Best Western Executive Inn Rowland Heights (18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748)
—-7:30am 99 Ranch Market Cerritos (17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701)
—-7:00am Days Inn Fountain Valley Parking Lot (9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708)
—-7:15am Hotel Irvine (17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614)
—-8:30am Radisson Park Inn Covina (Hotel guests only, 1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724)
—-7:30am Courtyard Baldwin Park (Hotel guests only, 14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center Baldwin Park, CA 91706)
- Transfer-out,on final day, we provide free Los Angeles(LAX) airport drop-off service, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights. OR you can self arrange to Las Vegas airport and schedule your departure flight after 2:00pm, no transfer service.
- 3. Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change (regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc.) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– No refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
- Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
- 5. Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
- Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
- 7. Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We reserve right to amend tour itinerary.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.