Tour code: AP6 (EC6D)
Description: New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Boston
Departure day: Wed, Sat (12/29/2018-03/31/2019); Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat (04/02/2019-12/31/2019);
Day 1 Hometown – New York City
For travelers who arrive at New York City by flight, free airport pick up service is available at all 3 New York City area airports( free pick up time 9:00AM -11:00PM Eastern Time ):
*JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM
* LGA (LaGuardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
– Travelers who arrival before 1:00PM to LGA or JFK are taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. Flushing is one of the largest and fastest growing Chinatowns not only in New York City, but also outside of Asia. The Sky View Center located in downtown Flushing is one of the region’s largest mixed-use, multilevel shopping destinations offering a growing mix of premier national retail stores and restaurants. Or Chinatown, Manhattan. Shuttle from Flushing to the hotel departs at 3:00PM / 4:00PM from Chinatown Manhattan.
*These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions.
*EWR (Newark International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule: anytime from 9AM -11PM
Travelers who arrive at EWR will be taken to the hotel directly to avoid the congested traffic of New York City. All hotel check-in time is after 3PM.
– Tour guide will meet you at the airport baggage claim area for domestic flights or the exit outside of Customs for international flights. Tourists arrive for free airport pick up service will need to wait for other tourists who arrive in the same time period to transfer to hotel.
– Travelers who are local or do not arrive by flight must meet an Tour guide in Chinatown (46 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55PM.
Shuttle from Chinatown to the hotel departs at 4:00PM.
-Self check-in hotel (please ask the hotel‘s information in advance)
– Note: Free airport pickup service is available 9AM – 11PM Eastern Time. A fee ($125 for the first 2 people, $10 extra for any additional person) will be incurred if pick up is needed outside of the service window for any reason.
— Travelers who arrive before 4:00PM have the option to join a “New York City Night Tour” that visits the famous Times Square, historic Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge. This optional tour ($25/person + $4 service fee for Night tour tour guide and Driver) departs at 6:00PM.
These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions. Seats are limited and advance purchase is recommended. (*Night tour depending the number of people or weather conditions.
All times stated above are in Eastern Time (ET).
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset or Similar
Day 2 New York City Tour
Our journey will embark by visiting the financial capital of the world, Wall Street. Home to the world’s largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange.Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Next, we will reach up to the One World Trade Center* Soaring to a symbolic 1,776 feet — it is the American tallest building, and an iconic landmark for a panoramic view of NYC. Right after, we are moving on to view the city in a complete different perspective by joining the Liberty Cruise*, the New York most visited attraction you’ll forget the busy Manhattan street life, and you’ll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. You’ll enjoy magnificent views of the world’s premier skyline as it was meant to be seen, from the water – as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. USS Intrepid* will be our next destination, where it carries a variety of aircrafts collections. Passing through midtown, United Nation (UN) and Fifth Avenue can also be seen before arriving at the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark one of New York’s most inspiring locations. The last destination for the day will be Times Square–the cross road of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not ! Experience the unbelievable mysteries of our world. Hotel: Double Tree By Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton or Similar
Day 3 Philadelphia – Washington D.C. (about 253.4 miles)
Our tour bus will depart from hotel to Philadelphia, the second capital of the United States. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years. The bus then will head to Washington D.C. and the first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed curse Hope Diamond is located at. Afterward the bus will take us to the Capitol, we will be able to take a photo outside of the US Congress Building where many of United States’ laws are passed. Next stop will be the Madame Tussaud’s President Wax Museum*, in here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States’ presidents as well as many famous celebrities! Following next will be the White House (South Lawn View), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise* which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense. Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Hyatt or Similar
Day 4 Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US (about 527.4 miles)
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Corning Museum of Glass, it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls City to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls inside the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara*. During the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading back to the hotel.
(Due to the US Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time, Niagara falls night view should be limited and not guarantee)
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or Similar
Day 5 Niagara Falls, US – Boston (about 485.3 miles)
The tour begins in the morning ，the historical characteristics of the Niagara city showing by In-depth tour *,The Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. The earliest war in our country tells a vivid history of America. we also pass by the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America .Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat* ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will head Maid of the Mist*（APR-NOV）(opening depends on ice conditions),the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. After leaving Niagara Falls City, we will head to Boston. Ending the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner*before heading back to the hotel. Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or Similar
Day 6 Boston – Hometown/New York – Hometown (about 238.8 miles)
We will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. You will take a stroll inside the prestige Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise*, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands. Lastly, our tour bus will head for Boston Logan Airport to drop off passengers and then back to New York City to drop off the rest of the group.
(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport “BOS” is strongly recommends)
This tour concludes in Boston where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 PM.
Pricing /per person:
|Single||Double||3rd person||4th person|
Shared room fee: $65 (For some tours, a single traveler has the option of sharing a hotel room with another single traveler instead of paying for a single room. When sharing a room, tour price is double room price plus shared room fee.)
|Boston Cruise (March to October)||$22||$17||$22|
|Corning Museum of Glass||$19.5||$0||$19.5|
|Jet Boat (March to October)||$66||$66||$66|
|Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatrer||$12||$8||$12|
|Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum||$23||$18||$23|
|Maid of the Mist (April to October)||$19.25||$11.2||$19.25|
|New England Lobster Dinner||$35||$30||$35|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (The following mandatory attractions are optional, the guest agree and accept the price we provide when they choose to join.)||$25||$20||$25|
|One World Trade Center||$40||$34||$38|
|Ripley’s Believe It Or Not||$33||$25||$33|
|Thundering Waters Native American Dance（May-Dec)||$25||$20||$25|
|Washington DC Cruise (March to November)||$26||$18||$23|
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
- Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
- Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
- Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $10.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Any visa application fee
- 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
- 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
- 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
- No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or “No Show” on the date of tour
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.