Tour code: AD6 (ECAN6D)
Description: New York, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Boston
Departure days: Mon, Fri (03/18/2019-12/30/2019)
Day 1 Hometown – New York City
For travelers who arrive at New York City by flight, free airport pick up service is available at all 3 New York City area airports( free pick up time 9:00AM -11:00PM Eastern Time ):
*JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM
* LGA (LaGuardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
– Travelers who arrival before 1:00PM to LGA or JFK are taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. Flushing is one of the largest and fastest growing Chinatowns not only in New York City, but also outside of Asia. The SkyView Center located in downtown Flushing is one of the region’s largest mixed-use, multilevel shopping destinations offering a growing mix of premier national retail stores and restaurants. Or Chinatown, Manhattan. Shuttle from Flushing to the hotel departs at 3:00PM / 4:00PM from Chinatown Manhattan.
*These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions.
*EWR (Newark International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule: anytime from 9AM -11PM
Travelers who arrive at EWR will be taken to the hotel directly to avoid the congested traffic of New York City. All hotel check-in time is after 3PM.
– Tour guide will meet you at the airport baggage claim area for domestic flights or the exit outside of Customs for international flights. Tourists arrive for free airport pick up service will need to wait for other tourists who arrive in the same time period to transfer to hotel.
– Travelers who are local or do not arrive by flight must meet Tours guide in Chinatown (46 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55PM.
Shuttle from Chinatown to the hotel departs at 4:00PM.
-Self check-in hotel (please ask the hotel‘s information in advance)
– Note: Free airport pickup service is available 9AM – 11PM Eastern Time. A fee ($125 for the first 2 people, $10 extra for any additional person) will be incurred if pick up is needed outside of the service window for any reason.
— Travelers who arrive before 4:00PM have the option to join a “New York City Night Tour” that visits the famous Times Square, historic Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge. This optional tour ($25/person + $4 service fee for Night tour tour guide and Driver) departs at 6:00PM.
These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions. Seats are limited and advance purchase is recommended. (*Night tour depending the number of people or weather conditions.
All times stated above are in Eastern Time (ET).
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset or Similar
Day 2 New York City – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, Canada (527.4 miles)
In the morning, tour will departure from New York , visit Corning Museum of Glass , it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum and learn about the history of glass making. Afterwards we will head to Niagara City and cross the border into Canada. Afterwards we will check into the hotel and guest will have free time to come out and experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls （Canada side）and activities at Clifton Hill.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Best Inn ,Motel 6 or Similar
Day 3 Niagara Falls, Canada – Toronto (80 miles)
Today we will enjoy the Legend of Niagara movie in the IMAX Movie Theater following by the world famous Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. We will then reach to the tallest point of the Niagara City, for the Skylon Tower Lunch, while enjoying a spectacular day view of the Niagara Falls. Heading over to Toronto afterwards, once we reach to Toronto harbor we are going right onto the Lake Ontario for the Toronto City Cruise, where you can overlook Toronto for the best pictures of the city. When return, we will reach up to the tallest point in the entire western hemisphere, the CN Tower and experience the first glass floor in the world. Following by the Ripley’s Aquarium, currently one of the most popular attractions in Canada that features several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank. While passing through downtown Toronto, we will be able to see the Toronto City Hall, the landmark of the city. Tour will then visit Toronto Chinatown for unique experience of local cultures.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Radisson or Similar
Day 4 Toronto – Thousand Islands (April to November) – Ottawa – Montreal (about 420 miles)
Today, the tour departure early in the morning traveling east to Kingston Ontario, where Thousand Islands is located. By taking the Thousand Islands cruise we will be able to explore St. Lawrence River, the islands, and the beautiful scenic. Tour will then visit Ottawa, the Capital of Canada where you can find the landmark such as the Parliament & the Centennial flame. Once arrive you can enjoy free time for photos and lunch. Once arrive you can enjoy free time for photos and lunch. On the way to Montreal(Double Decker City Tour*). we will also enter Quebec province. When arrive in Montreal, visit into Montreal Chinatown to enjoy dinner and then head back to hotel.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel or similar
Day 5 Montreal – Quebec City – Boston (560 miles)
Leave hotel for Quebec City, the oldest city in North America. First stop will be one of the only two cities in the entire North America that is still surrounded by fortified wall, Old Quebec. We will have an Old Town Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour, the oldest and most historical part of the Quebec City. When we finish, we will enjoy an authentic French Mealin one of the most recognized restaurants in the city. In Before we cross the border, we will make a stop at the Duty-Free Shop on the Canadian side where guest can purchase famous local product,such as ice-wine, maple syrup and smoked salmon etc. after that ，we will head towards Boston. In the evening, you will have the chance to enjoy a lobster dinner in Boston. (During the winter due the weather condition (snow or icy) company has the right to change schedule for safety purpose).
Hotel: RADISSON NASHUA or similar
Day 6 Boston – Hometown/New York – Hometown (238.8 miles)
We will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. You will take a stroll inside the prestige Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise*, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands. Lastly, our tour bus will head for Boston Logan Airport to drop off passengers and then back to New York City to drop off the rest of the group.
(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport “BOS” is strongly recommends)
This tour concludes in Boston where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 PM.
Pricing /per person (USD):
|Single||Double||3rd person||4th person|
Shared room fee: $65 (For some tours, a single traveler has the option of sharing a hotel room with another single traveler instead of paying for a single room. When sharing a room, tour price is double room price plus shared room fee.)
|1000 Island Cruise Canada (April – October)||$28||$14||$25|
|Boston Cruise (March to October)||$22||$17||$22|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruises & Incline Railway (April to November)||$35||$21||$35|
|IMAX Theatre (Canada)||$15||$11||$15|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour||$30||$25||$30|
|New England Lobster Dinner||$35||$30||$35|
|Old Quebec French Lunch||$37||$30||$37|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour||$20||$10||$20|
|Royal Ontario Museum (Mar-Jun)||$20||$14||$17|
|Skylon Tower with Lunch||$45||$35||$45|
|Toronto Casa Roma||$30||$20||$25|
|Toronto Cruise (April to November)||$27||$17||$27|
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
- Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
- Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
- Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $10.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Any visa application fee
- 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
- 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
- 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
- No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or “No Show” on the date of tour
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.