Tour code: MB7
Description: Los Angeles, Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, Las Vegas
Tour operator: Majestic Vacation
Day 1 Los Angeles/Hometown – Las Vegas – Utah
Departure from Los Angeles in the morning, along with San Bernardino Mountains and enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants. The group will make a stop at Barstow outlet to do some shopping and have lunch, and then head to Las Vegas – “the entertainment capital of the world”. You may have a brief stop at Strip to enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! Afterwards, continue to Utah.
Hotel: Apple Tree Inn / Richfield or Similar
Day 2 Arches National Park – Denver
Enjoy a lovely morning drive on the Colorado Plateau, and arrive at America’s 8th most visited national park, Arches National Park. It covers an area of 7300 acres and has more than 2000 arches. Over times, water, ice and erosion have endowed Arches National Park as world’s highest concentration of natural arches, including the unofficial symbol of Beehive State, the Delicate Arch. You may even discover an arch yourself! Afterwards, drive cross the Rockies and enjoy the scenery along the way. Arrive in Denver in the evening. Stay overnight there.
Hotel: Hotel VQ / Denver or Similar
Day 3 Cheyenne – Crazy Horse – Mt. Rushmore – Gillette
Head north on I-25 this morning, paralleling the great backbone of North America, the Rockies. Pass by City of Cheyenne, state capital of Wyoming, which is the host of nation’s largest Rodeo events every year. Afterwards, travel to Crazy Horse Indian Memorial to take a look at the world’s largest mountain carving! Visit the most famous icon of America, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, look down from their stony height and remind everyone even impossible is possible! In the afternoon, continue the tour to the most famous wild animal base in the Midwest, Bear Country. Stay overnight at Gillette.
Hotel: Best Western Gillette or Similar
Day 4 Yellowstone National Park
Head west this morning, passing through the Big Horn Reservation where the famous western movie ‘Dances with Wolves’ was shot. Then cross the Rockies, which contain the continental divide. Arrive in Yellowstone National Park in the afternoon. First of its kind, Yellowstone is the home to world’s largest super volcano and over 10,000 natural landscapes. Here you will find everything you expect to see in a national park: snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks…and on top of that, the geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots. Try to spot a bear or a bald eagle from your luxury coach in this largest Sanctuary of Wildlife in the country! Stay overnight at Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo or Similar
Day 5 Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton – Jackson Hole
After breakfast, continue to visit the Yellowstone National Park. Feel the impression of eruption – the symbol of Yellowstone, Old Faithful; the crown jewel of the park, Yellowstone Lake; upper and lower falls and the famous Artist Point of Grand Canyon of Yellowstone… Afterwards, enjoy a picturesque drive through Yellowstone Park, and travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Polished by glaciers, Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the Snake River Valley, surrounded by lakes and forests. Enjoy this fairy-tale view! Next, drive to Jackson Hole, a famous cowboy town as well as a very popular vacation destination of all seasons in Wyoming. Drive to Salt Lake City in the evening and stay overnight there.
Hotel: Ramada Limited / Salt Lake City or Similar
Day 6 Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
This morning, visit the newly renovated State House of Utah, and the virtue kingdom of Mormons, Mormon Temple. After lunch, head to Las Vegas- “the entertainment capital of the world”. Arrive in Las Vegas in the evening. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight at the hotel located on the strip.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
Day 7 Las Vegas – Six Cities
We will arrange your flight 2:00pm or later. But, you are responsible to arrange your own ground transportation to LAS airport.
For customers departing from LAX airport, please schedule your departure flights after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or 10:30p.m for international flights.
Land Tour Price is $658 per person.
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. The free (3rd) person needs to pay USD0 for hotel surcharge/Admission fee for Theme Parks. The 4th person tour fare USD468.The free person and 4th person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
Attractions settings and features
Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park.
- 6 night’s hotel accommodations;
2. Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
- Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($8/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
- Optional tour items (price subject to change without prior notice):
– Mandatory admission fare：Crazy Horse+ Devils Tower+ Great Salt Lake+ Yellowstone Park+ Grand Teton +Arches+ fuel surcharge:$70
– Las Vegas Night Tour $35.
– Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil Magic Show – Believe $110(at least 5yrs).
– Las Vegas La Reve Show $165(at least 6 yrs).
– KA Show $122(at least 5yrs).
– Fantasy Show $65(Aged over 18).
– Zumanity Show $95(Aged over 18).
– O Show $230(at least 5yrs).
– David Copperfield Magic Show $160(at least 5yrs).
– Zarkana Show $121(at least 5yrs).
Terms and Conditions
– Those who join tour from Las Vegas can choose from following places wait for tour guide:
①. 1:30pm, Las Vegas airport(LAS), you can wait at (A)Level 1 of Terminal 1, at Starbucks Coffee [OR] (B)0 Level of Terminal 3, at Exit 51 for tour guide’s pick-up. Please let us know your choice while making reservation.
– Other time, please choose from following schedule:
②. 3pm, please wait at 2nd floor elevator of Skyrise Tower, Circus Circus Hotel.
Guests of Circus Circus Hotel can not check in by self. Hotel accept overall arrangement by tour guide only.
– Those who join tour from LA, please make sure you can arrive LA at least one day ahead. Please choose pick-up point from following schedule when place order, and we would be greatly appreciate your being punctual to meet tour guide on join date.
—-7:00am China Town (600 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012)
—-7:15am Hilton Hotel San Gabriel (Hotel guests only, 225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776)
—-8:00am Quality Inn Rosemead (9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170)
—-7:15am 99 Ranch Market Arcadia (1300 S. Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007)
—-8:30am Pacific Palm Resort (Hotel guests only, 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA91744)
—-7:15am Holiday Inn La Mirada (Hotel guest only, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada CA 90638)
—-7:45am The Hotel Fullerton (Crowne Plaza) (Hotel guest only, 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831)
—-8:00am Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton (222 W. Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832)
—-7:30am Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead (3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770)
—-7:15am Quality Inn & Suites Montebello (Hotel guests only, 7709 Telegraph Rd, Montebello, CA 90640)
—-7:15am Baymont Inn Anaheim (hotel guest only) (727 S. Beach Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92804)
—-8:45am Best Western Executive Rowland Heights (18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748)
—-7:30am 99 Ranch Market Cerritos (17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701)
—-7:00am Days Inn Fountain Valley Parking Lot (9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708)
—-7:15am Hotel Irvine (17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614)
—-7:00am Double Tree Norwalk（Hotel guests only) (13111 Sycamore Dr, Norwalk, CA 90650)
—-9:00am La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona（Hotel guests only) (3200 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768)
—-7:15am Hilton Anaheim（hotel guest only) (777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802)
—-8:30am Park Inn by Radisson Covina (Hotel guests only, 1211 East Garvey Street, Covina, CA 91724)
—-8:20am Best Western Plus Covina（hotel guest only) (3275 E Garvey Ave N, West Covina, CA 91791)
—-8:15am Holiday Inn Diamond Bar（hotel guest only) (21725 E. Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar, CA)
- Transfer-out, on final day, we provide free Los Angeles(LAX) airport drop-off service, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights. OR you can self arrange to Las Vegas airport and schedule your departure flight after 2:00pm, no transfer service.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change (regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc.) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– No refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
- Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided.
- Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
- Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
- 7. Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We reserve right to amend tour itinerary.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.