Tour code: BIM-5
Tour operator: Majestic Vacation
Day 1, Home – Miami (Night tour)
Miami (MIA) 、Ft Lauderdale (FLL) Complementary pick up time：10:00am-10:00pm；（Other times are $100 for the first two people, each additional person is $10 more. ）
When you arrive at the port or airport, our friendly tour guide will be waiting for you and will take you to your hotel. Feel free to explore the city or do as you please for the duration of the night. Customers who arrive early during the day may go to Aventura or Dolphin Mall between 12pm-5pm ($20/person, one way). Aventura Mall is a higher end mall, with brands like Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, JC Penney, etc. It includes 280 plus brands & restaurants, along with a movie theater; Dolphin Mall is the largest retail value shopping center in Miami. A tour of South beach is also available at night ($35/person, minimum of two people per tour). There are also outdoor bars available, which allows you to experience the night life of the south.
Hotel: Howard Johnson or equivalent.
Day 2, Everglades National Park – Downtown Miami
Visit one of the largest tropical wilderness’ in America ─ Everglades National Park. By taking the air boat ($ 25 / person), which goes through a swamp filled with crocodiles, you can experience of the natural wonders of the Everglades and also see many rare animals. Also learn how to capture live crocodiles. You will enjoy the thrill of a new journey. Explore the beautiful city – Coral Gables, which made with coral rocks, along with breathtaking view of the neighborhood, with gulf course & Roman architectures alongside. Little Havana & the world-famous Cuban district is a must-see attraction for tourists around the world. You will be able to feel & experience the local Latino life. Visit Cuban’s handmade cigar workshops, enjoy Cuban coffee tasting. Miami harbor cruise and tour Miami bay (fee $ 26 / person) in Bayside Market. Other than enjoying the beautiful view of the ocean, you can view the mansions of billionaires. You can also view a few famous islands & the beaches with crystal clear water & clear blue sky. . Visit the nation’s second largest financial center in downtown Miami- Brickell. South Beach is the most famous beach in Miami. Visit the street known as American’s #1 street in the south, ART DECO Street. Enjoy the colorful Spanish architecture and the home of famous Italian fashion designer Versace.
Hotel: Howard Johnson or equivalent.
Day 3, West Palm Beach–Lion Country Safari- Bimini
Experience the life of the wild animal kingdom in the Safari in the morning ($29.99/person). Afterwards, visit the Henry Flagler Museum, built in 1902 (Exterior). This railroad magnate’s mansion is more magnificent than any palace in Europe. Next stop is West Palm Beach. Worth Ave by the area is comparable to the Fifth Ave in NYC. World famous brands are located along the two sides of the street on Worth Ave. Experience the life of the rich & walk along the beautiful beach. In the afternoon, you’ll head toward the port of Miami and get on the Superfast cruise to head toward the beautiful island of Bimini. You will be able to enjoy the complementary buffet for dinner. You may also test your luck at the casino on the cruise. You’ll arrive at the new Bimini resort in the evening.
Hotel You may choose to stay either on the Bimini Island or on the cruise overnight. (Due to a limitation of space in the hotel and on the cruise, customers may not get to stay at their preferred location). *If you choose to stay on the island overnight, tour fee includes dinner on the 3th night and breakfast on the 5th day. *If you choose to stay on the cruise overnight, all meals are included.
Hotel: On the BIMINI Island or on the cruise
Day 4, All Day Bimini Island
Start out the day with the spectacular sunrise in the morning, Afterwards, you may participate in a variety of water sports in the crystal clear water, including snorkeling, diving, kayaking, night diving, swimming with dolphins or plenty more. Also you can take a romantic walk along the white sand beach with your significant other. The world known Bimini Island is only 50 Miles from Miami. It has 750 acres of luxury beach resorts & villas. There are also many places you may dine & shop at. Bimini is known for their historic towns and hospitable people. Hemingway lived on the island of Bimini 3 years. He also wrote the Nobel Prize literature “The Ola Man and The Sea”, on Bimini you can experience the lifestyle of the great writer.
Hotel: On the BIMINI Island or on the cruise
Day 5, Bimini– Miami
Departure from Bimini at 9am and head towards Miami. You may enjoy the complimentary breakfast on the cruise. Arrive at the port of Miami by noon. We will drop you off to the Miami, Ft Lauderdale or other nearby airports. If you need to be dropped off at Miami airport (MIA), please schedule flight to depart after 3:00pm. If you need to be dropped off at Ft Lauderdale airport (FLL), please schedule flight to depart after 4:00pm.
Advice: Miami airport (MIA) is closer to the Port of Miami (POM), compared with other airports is 40 minutes farther. To prevent arriving late to the airport due to traffic or other situations, it‘s smart to book your flight to leave from Miami airport (MIA).
01/25/2015-05/19/2015 Monday, Wednesday
1.4 Nights Hotel Accommodations;
2. Experienced Tour Escort services;
3. Transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
4. Airport transfer
- Air tickets.
2. All meals.
3. Service charge to tour guide and driver (suggest US$7 per day per person).
4. Personal expenses, insurance.
5. Insurance fees.
6. Optional tour items, Admission tickets (all prices are subject to change without prior notice):
- – Aventura mall $20/person (one way)
- – Swamp park ticket $25/person
- – Water sightseeing boat ticket $26/person
- – Dolphin Outlets $20/person (one way)
- ($28/person starting 01/01/15)
- – Hemingway’s house $13/person
- – Country lion safari $31.5/person
- Bimini island entertainment, drinks, meals, ticket, luggage service and safety deposit box are not included as well.
Terms and Conditions
Thanks for choosing us for your trip. Please read carefully and be sure that you fully understand the TERMS & CONDITIONS and RESPONSIBILITY as stated. Your reservation represents your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Please be sure to bring your travel document (Passport, Alien registration card or visa). Our company assumes no responsibility for customers without the proper travel documents. Costs of travel documents are on your own expense.
- Hotel rooms are Standard Twin with air conditioning and bath, 2 full-size beds.
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches; experienced tour guide for each tour.
- All private expense on insurance, taxes and other items will be covered by travelers themselves.
- All Meals, Admissions and Gratuities, please pay cash on tour. Tour guide will assistant to arrange meals along the way; all the resorts which need admission fees are optional. Join or not depends on customers themselves. Travelers may budget accordingly before they go.
- City passes are not accepted during an escorted tour due to the fact that they do not correspond into the tour schedule. The group entrance tickets provided by tour guides have fast lane and tour guides accompany passengers for activities.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– 100% of reservation cost within 7 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 8-14 days prior to departure date;
– 25% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 10% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Routing and timing of air ticket customers book must completely stick to tour itinerary, we assume no responsibility on costs caused by any flight which is wrongly reserved, delayed or changed.
MIA and FLL airport pick up only: the free pick up time is from 10:00am -10:00pm, All other times will have to pay a surcharge. ($100 per trip(1-2pax), $10 per additional person). On the final day of the tour, please book the flight that departs after 4:00pm inFort Lauderdale (FLL )airport or 3:00pm in Miami ( MIA) airport.
- Order of itinerary might be reversed according to number of groups and weather condition; no further notice will be provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc. are deducted.
- If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client’s own responsibility for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
- All tours are carefully planned with our rich experience. Our company dedicate ourselves to provide you a wonderful journey, accommodation, as well as service. And please understand that we are not responsible for any losses or extra expenses caused by strike, acts of government’s civil disturbances, bed weather, or any other force majeure. In such cases, we will do our utmost to make arrangements, but the costs have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.