Tour code: G1
Description: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon
Day 1 Home Town – Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles, California, known to be the second largest city in the United States and the entertainment capital of the world. After your arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
Our normal Los Angeles International airport (LAX) pick up schedules are from 9:00AM – 10:00PM.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar
Day 2 Los Angeles － Las Vegas
The bus tour will begin by traveling past the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains and the Mojave Desert. You will then enjoy lunch in Barstow, home of the U.S. Army National Training Center, Marine Corps Logistics Base, NASA’s Goldstone Deep Space Network, and Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railroad Yards. Afterwards, the tour will continue on its journey to Las Vegas.
Upon arrival, you will visit Las Vegas Blvd where many of the largest hotels, casinos and resort properties in the world are located. Afterwards you will check into your hotel where you will have the day at your leisure. In the evening you can take an optional night tour of Las Vegas as it comes to life after dark. You will also have the chance to enjoy the world-famous Fountains of Bellagio. This is an 8 acre artificial lake between the building and the Strip which houses a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music of opera, classical and Broadway tunes.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar
Day 3 Las Vegas – (A) South Grand Canyon – Las Vegas / (B) West Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam – Las Vegas
Option (A) The Grand Canyon is one of the most famous natural wonders of the world and is located in one of the oldest national parks in the United States. The Colorado River has carved the canyon over the past six million years exposing rocks up to two billion years old.
The tour will also take you to Lake Mead which is the largest reservoir in the United States. It extends 110 miles behind the dam, holding approximately 28.5 million acre feet of water. The water held in Lake Mead is released to communities in Southern California, Arizona, and Nevada, via aqueducts. As we continue to travel through the Arizona desert, you will have the opportunity to learn about the native Indians and early explorers and settlers in the area. Our excursion will ultimately arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park, stopping at the new state of the art visitors center (offering information on all aspects of the Grand Canyon). You will also visit Mather Point where millions of visitors to the Grand Canyon come for an even more breathtaking panoramic view of the natural wonder. At an elevation of 7,120 feet, it overlooks Pipe Creek Canyon and the Inner Gorge of the Colorado River.
(Option A *Mandatory Admission $50 to Grand Canyon South Rim )
Option (B) This bus tour will explore the Grand Canyon West Rim. Unlike the South and North Rim, Grand Canyon West is not part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Instead, it is located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation at the western Grand Canyon corridor. Here you will have the chance to enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch at the canyon rim. Then you will have the option to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk which is a glass bridge that extends out into open space from the canyon edge. This adventure involves nothing but glass under your feet and gives the illusion of walking on “air” while you’re suspended 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. With a 360 degree view, this view is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The tour will head back to Las Vegas after the day’s activities.
(Option B tour price does not include West Grand Canyon+Lunch $90)
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar
Day 4 Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Los Angeles – Hometown
On the final day of the bus tour you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. At the chocolate factory you can go on the self-guided tour that takes you past large windows looking directly into the factory. Each step of the candy-making process is explained on video monitors and placards outside each window. The tour ends with candy samples in the Ethel M Chocolates gift shop. Afterwards the bus tour will travel back towards Los Angeles but will stop and shop at a factory outlet before returning to Los Angeles in the evening.
Please arrange flight from Los Angeles International airport (LAX) departure time after 9:30 PM (USA domestic flight) or after 10:30pm (international Flight).
(A) South Grand Canyon National Park + Fuel Charge: Adult $50 / Child $50
(B) Grand Canyon West Admission + Lunch: Adult $90 / Child $90
(B) Grand Canyon West Skywalk Admission: Adult $25 / Child $25
Las vegas Believe Show: Adult $110 / Child $110
Las Vegas KA Show: Adult $122 / Child $122
Las vegas Night Tours: Adult $35 / Child $35
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
- Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
- Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
- Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $10.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Any visa application fee
- 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
- 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
- 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
- No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or “No Show” on the date of tour
- Tours must be paid in full at least 3 days prior to the tour departure date. Company reserves the right to cancel any reservations where full payment has not been received at least 3 days prior to departure, and retain any deposit paid by the customer as liquidated damages. Deposit will not be refunded.
- No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary non-attendance of tour and/or accommodations
- No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denial and/or rejection by Immigration Department or Customs of destination)
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger to begin the tour without full payment prior to departure
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participants is inadequate to form a tour group
- When making a reservation, please confirm that the name on your reservation matches with the name on your passport. Please note changes may incur penalties once the tour ticket is issued.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.