Your reservation represents your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Please be sure to bring your travel document (Passport, Alien registration card or visa). Our company assumes no responsibility for customers without the proper travel documents. Costs of travel documents are on your own expense.
2. Hotel rooms are Standard Twin with air conditioning and bath, 2 full-size beds.
3. Those with Buy 2 get 1 or 2 free promotion(This tour no buy 2 get 2 free program)
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. Please select 1 Triple and 3 Adults for “Buy 2 get 1 free” or 1 Quad and 4 adults for “buy 2 get 2 free”. The free person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
4. About Sharing Room, a supplement of $65 based on Twin Room price is to be charged as a guarantee of common interests between customer and whole party
5. Transportation via deluxe air conditioned motor coaches; experienced tour guide for each tour.
6. All private expense on insurance, taxes and other items will be covered by travelers themselves.
7. All Meals, Admissions and Gratuities, please pay cash on tour. Tour guide will assistant to arrange meals along the way; all the resorts which need admission fees are optional. Join or not depends on customers themselves. Travelers may budget accordingly before they go.
8. City passes are not accepted during an escorted tour due to the fact that they do not correspond into the tour schedule. The group entrance tickets provided by tour guides have fast lane and tour guides accompany passengers for activities.
9. Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
- 100% of reservation cost within 7 days prior to departure date;
- 50% of reservation cost within 8-14 days prior to departure date;
- 25% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
- 10% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
- The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change:Routing and timing of air ticket customers book must completely stick to tour itinerary, we assume no responsibility on costs caused by any flight which is wrongly reserved, delayed or changed.
10. About airport pick-up and drop-off: Routing and timing of air ticket customers book must completely stick to tour itinerary, we assume no responsibility on costs caused by any flight which is wrongly reserved, delayed or changed.Airport pick up from chicago airport(ORD) (9am - 9pm) on first day; Airport drop off from atlanta airport(ATL) (flight departing after 7pm).
11. We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc are deducted.
12. If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client’s own responsibility for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
13. All tours are carefully planned with our rich experience. Our company dedicate ourselves to provide you a wonderful journey, accommodation, as well as service. And please understand that we are not responsible for any losses or extra expenses caused by strike, acts of government's civil disturbances, bed weather, or any other force majeure. In such cases, we will do our utmost to make arrangements, but the costs have to be borne and paid for by the participant.