Tour code: HN3
Description: Houston, New Orleans
Day 1 Houston-Bayou Rum-Baton Rouge-French Quarter New Orleans
We will depart in the morning and start the tour! Our first stop will be the Bayou Rum Distillery, the largest privately-owned rum distillery in the USA, utilizing traditional methods with state-of-the-art technology for all four steps: fermentation, distillation, maturation, and bottling. Cheers to our Captain Jack Sparrow with his favorite drink in the world. We will continue our visit in Baton Rouge, capital of the U.S. state of Louisiana and its second-largest city. The Louisiana State Capitol is the tallest capitol in the U.S., The Observation Deck on the 27thfloor overlooks the city of Baton Rouge at a height of 450 feet. The views of the gardens are spectacular. Next, we will head to our hotel for the night located at French Quarter district in New Orleans. Guests can enjoy the rest of your day exploring the area. You can find a live jazz performance bar around Bourbon Street; enjoy a cup of coffee and Beignets at the famous Café De Monde; or have some Cajun crawfish and fresh oyster for dinner. Visiting Jackson Square seems like a good idea too. It was built to commemorate General Andrew Jackson. Many festivals are going on there simultaneously. The night is long, and the nightlife is on. Let your appetite take the lead on a memorable food tour through New Orleans that allows you to discover the vivid history of the French Quarter. See for yourself why New Orleans’ Cajun cuisine the most distinct and sought-after food in the nation, and don’t forget to grab a Café De Monde with you. You may also take the Carriage Tour to explore French Quarter.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/New Orleans East Area or equivalent
Day 2 Oak Alley Plantation-Swamp Tour-Mardi Gras World-Garden District-French Quarter
Enjoy your breakfast before we start the tour! There are plenty of tours in New Orleans, but only the Mardi Gras World tour offers a real, behind-the scene look at how Mardi Gras is made. The secret mask of Mardi Gras will be taking off with an all-access tour, leading us through the massive studio where these magnificent floats are built from the ground up. Immerse yourself in all the faded grandeur and antebellum atmosphere of New Orleans’ fabled Garden District. See the filming locations of Hollywood movies like Interview with a Vampire and Double Jeopardy, and hear an entertaining tale or two about New Orleans’ most noteworthy deceased residents. When we reach Oak Alley Plantation, a U.S. National Historic Landmark located at the west suburban of New Orleans, our attention, right away, would be attracted to the astonishing beauty that the plantation presents. Visitors may even feel that they were taken into the scene of “Gone with Wind”. The master’s big house is contrasting with the slave quarter nearby. Two rows of 300-years-old oak trees are not only concealing the amazing quarter-mile-long garden road, but also the bitterness of the south had borne after Civil War. The natural environment of New Orleans is as distinctive as its local culture. We will also have a Swamp Tour, a fun adventurous yet safe boat ride that showcases the unique ecosystem of New Orleans region. You’ll have opportunities to see alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets, herons, ibis and many other species as well as many strange looking plants living in the swamp. It is like entering land of unknown. The natural disaster remains of Hurricane Katrina of ten years ago can still be seen. Itis so fascinating of the untouched swamp wildness of the pristine beauty.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/New Orleans East Area or equivalent
Day 3 WWII Museum-Mississippi Steamboat Cruise-Houston
Enjoy your breakfast before we start the tour! First thing in the morning we are going to visit the National World War II Museum, formerly known as the D-day Museum, a military history museum emphasizes the American experience in World War II. Around noon we will take you to the Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise. Your two-hour cruise from the heart of the French Quarter shows you why the city was founded on the beautiful crescent of the lower Mississippi River. New Orleans is an important historical city in South US and one of the major ports, also well-known as the birthplace of jazz. The live Jazz performance on the steamboat will make you an unforgettable trip. Return to Houston after the tour.
Tour depart every Friday.
1st & 2nd person: $288/person
3th & 4th person: $181/person
Attractions settings and features
- Stay in French Quarter District hotel, most value!
- Hotel breakfast included every day, enjoy the breakfast before we start!
- Guest will have a chance to see the NBA game.
- Visit the most want Bayou Rum Distillery from Pirate of Caribbean, take an amazing ride to the top of Louisiana State Capitol the tallest capitol in the U.S.
- Oak Alley Plantation, Swamp Tour, Mardi Gras World, Garden District, National World War II Museum and Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise, fully discover is amazing city New Orleans.
- 2 night hotel accommodations.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced Chinese-English bilingual tour guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off.
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown. Private expenses on insurance, laundry or other items.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- Tips ($10/ person) to guides and drivers.
- Admission tickets: (all prices are subject to change without prior notice).
Following items are all optional. Take a moment to review this list before you travel, so that you may budget accordingly.
Child: 3~11 years old, senior is more than 65 years old.
Oak Alley Plantation: Adult USD22, Child USD8 (13-18yr) USD5 (6-12), Senior USD22
Mardi Gras World: Adult USD20, Child USD13, Senior USD16
Swamp Tour: Adult USD27, Child USD16 (4-12yr), Senior USD27
National World War II Museum: Adult USD26, Child USD16.50 (under 12yr), Senior USD22.5
Jazz Steamboat Mississippi including lunch: Adult USD44, Child USD22 (6-12yr)
USD9 (2-5yr), Senior USD44
Royal Carriages French Quarter: Adult USD20, Child USD20 (2-12yr), Senior USD20
Attention: Prices are subject to change without prior notice; If you would like to join the optional activities, please pay the fee in cash to the tour guide. You cannot buy / use the tickets on your own or use City Passes. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
Thanks for choosing us for your trip. Please read carefully and be sure that you fully understand the TERMS & CONDITIONS and RESPONSIBILITY as stated. Your reservation represents your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please be sure to bring your travel document (Passport, Alien registration card or visa). Our company assumes no responsibility for customers without the proper travel documents. Costs of travel documents are on your own expense.
- Hotel rooms are Standard Twin with air conditioning and bath, 2 full-size beds.
- Those with Buy 2 get 1 or 2 free promotion (THIS TOUR NO PROMOTION)
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. Please select 1 Triple and 3 Adults for “Buy 2 get 1 free” or 1 Quad and 4 adults for “buy 2 get 2 free”. The free person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
- About Sharing Room, a supplement of $65 based on Twin Room price is to be charged as a guarantee of common interests between customer and whole party
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned motor coaches; experienced tour guide for each tour.
- All private expense on insurance, taxes and other items will be covered by travelers themselves.
- All Meals, Admissions and Gratuities, please pay cash on tour. Tour guide will assistant to arrange meals along the way; all the resorts which need admission fees are optional. Join or not depends on customers themselves. Travelers may budget accordingly before they go.
- City passes are not accepted during an escorted tour due to the fact that they do not correspond into the tour schedule. The group entrance tickets provided by tour guides have fast lane and tour guides accompany passengers for activities.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change (regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– No refund within 14 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 30% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
- About pick-up and drop-off: please wait tour guide on time.
1.8:00AM: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land,9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074
2.8:15AM: Chinatown Houston, 9999 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036
Drop-off on final day:
The same as pick-up location.
- Order of itinerary might be reversed according to number of groups and weather condition, no further notice will be provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc are deducted.
- If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client’s own responsibility for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
- All tours are carefully planned with our rich experience. Our company dedicate ourselves to provide you a wonderful journey, accommodation, as well as service. And please understand that we are not responsible for any losses or extra expenses caused by strike, acts of government’s civil disturbances, bed weather, or any other force majeure. In such cases, we will do our utmost to make arrangements, but the costs have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.