Tour code: MIA3
Description: Miami, Fort Lauderdale
Tour operator: Majestic Vacation
Day 1, Thu / Fri: Home – Miami Airport
The tour guide is waiting at the baggage claim area. Shuttle bus will take you to the hotel. If you take the early flight before noon time）, you can choose to go to the shopping center Dolphin Mall* to get your favorite gift.
Hotel: Howard Johnson or equivalent.
Day 2, Fri / Sat: Miami City Tour
Everglade Park a beautiful natural environment with a unique variety of plants and animal life. An airboat* ride will take you across the “River of Grass” and see the aggressive alligators! In the afternoon Miami city tour. Your will visit the best highlights in Miami, Art Deco District, the Artiest District of Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and Downtown. You will take the Cruise*and journey aboard a narrated sightseeing of “Millionaire’s Row”.
Hotel: Howard Johnson or equivalent.
Days 3 , Sat / Sun: Fort Lauderdale – Transfer to Cruise Pier
Fort Lauderdale is 30 miles away from Miami. You will visit the “Venice of America”, beautiful luxurious houses and villas along the canals. Bill Gates and the president of CITI bank’s houses are also located here. Around 12:00 noon, you will be sent to the FLL, MIA Pier or FLL, MIA airport, please book the flight after 2:00pm).
|Standard Quarter Room: $236||Standard Single Room: $498||Standard Triple Room: $232||Standard Twin Room: $348|
1.2 Nights Hotel Accommodations;
2. Experienced Tour Escort services;
3. Transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
4. Airport transfer
1.air tickets .
2.All meals .
3.Gratuity to tour guide and driver (suggest US$7 per day per person).
4.Personal expenses, insurance.
5.insurance fees .
6.Optional tour items, Admission tickets (all prices are subject to change without prior notice):
-Everglade Park adult USD25.00 child USD25.00 senior USD25.00
-Miami Bay Cruise adult USD26.00 child USD26.00 senior USD26.00
-Miami Night Tour adult USD35.00 child USD25.00 senior USD35.00
-Dolphin Mall Transfer O/W adult USD20.00 child USD20.00 senior USD20.00.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be sure to bring your travel document (Passport, Alien registration card or visa). Our company assumes no responsibility for customers without the proper travel documents. Costs of travel documents are on your own expense.
- Hotel rooms are Standard Twin with air conditioning and bath, 2 full-size beds.
- Those with Buy 2 get 1 or 2 free promotion (NO BUY 2 GET 2 FREE)
Price of this promotion is based on Twin Room price. Please select 1 Triple and 3 Adults for “Buy 2 get 1 free” or 1 Quad and 4 adults for “buy 2 get 2 free”. The free person shares 2 full-size beds in the same Twin Room with former 2 full-price guests.
- About Sharing Room, a supplement of $65 based on Twin Room price is to be charged as a guarantee of common interests between customer and whole party.
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches; experienced tour guide for each tour.
- All private expense on insurance, taxes and other items will be covered by travelers themselves.
- All Meals, Admissions and Gratuities, please pay cash on tour. Tour guide will assistant to arrange meals along the way; all the resorts which need admission fees are optional. Join or not depends on customers themselves. Travelers may budget accordingly before they go.
- City passes are not accepted during an escorted tour due to the fact that they do not correspond into the tour schedule. The group entrance tickets provided by tour guides have fast lane and tour guides accompany passengers for activities.
- Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc.) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
– 100% of reservation cost within 7 days prior to departure date;
– 50% of reservation cost within 8-14 days prior to departure date;
– 25% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
– 10% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
– The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change: Routing and timing of air ticket customers book must completely stick to tour itinerary, we assume no responsibility on costs caused by any flight which is wrongly reserved, delayed or changed.
MIA and FLL airport pick up only: the free pick up time is from 10:00am -10:00pm, All other times will have to pay a surcharge. ($100 per trip(1-2pax), $10 per additional person). On the final day of the tour, please book the flight that departs after 2:00pm in FLL, MIA airport, the tour group will arrive FLL Pier around 12:00pm ,and arrive the MIA Pier about 13:00-15:00.
- Order of itinerary might be reversed according to number of groups and weather condition; no further notice will be provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc. are deducted.
- If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client’s own responsibility for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
- All tours are carefully planned with our rich experience. Our company dedicate ourselves to provide you a wonderful journey, accommodation, as well as service. And please understand that we are not responsible for any losses or extra expenses caused by strike, acts of government’s civil disturbances, bed weather, or any other force majeure. In such cases, we will do our utmost to make arrangements, but the costs have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Get A Quote
We can make planning your tour easy – all you need to do is complete the following information. An agent consultant will get in touch with you to provide you a quote on your escorted tour. You can also call us at 281-530-4979 to speak to someone right away.